We are Manufacturer, Supplier, Exporter of 2 Piece Floating Ball Valves, 2 Piece Ball Valves, Floating Ball Valves, Ball Valves. Our setup is situated in Pune, Maharashtra, India.
- Solid Forged body, For All available NDT testing.
- Available fire-tested to API-607 Rev. 5
- Design in compliance with ASME B16.34 / BS5351.
- Dual GFT thrust-washer prevents galling & prevents against deformation.
- Valve Suitable for pressure up-to 450 bar
- Blowout proof stem.
- Low emission packing.
Stem Design Features:
- Full guided stem, with gland bearing
- Three layer of advance stem sealing.
- Independent stem rotation (rotation independent of gland nut)
- Extended stem available
- Double packed stuffing box design
- Antistatic- Design
- Class VI
Actuator mounting flange:
- DIN/ISO 5211
- Type: Two Piece Floating High Pressure Ball Valve
- Port: Full Bore
- Size: - 15 mm to 40mm NB
- Pressure Rating: - ASME #2500 PN 100
- Temperature Range: - 35 Deg C to 280 Deg C (Soft Seated)
- Body Materials: - Stainless Steel / Carbon Steel / Alloys
- Design Standard: - API 6D rev 23; ISO 17292 rev 2004
- End Flanges: - ASME B16.5 2013
- Face to Face Dimension: - ASME B16.10 Rev 2009
- Fire safe design API-607 Rev 2010
- Testing: API 598 Rev 2009
- Sour Service: NACE MOR 0175 Rev 2009
- Documents: BS/EN 10204-3.1 REV 2004
SANKEY Series 90 valves are robust three-piece ball valves in the industry. With advanced seat and seal materials, the Triad rating can be extended to handle service pressures to 250 bar and a temperature 250 Deg C. All features of the standard Sankey Valves are present in the series 90 design including a heavy robust center section tapped for full hex head cap screws, Tertiary stem sealing design, body seals, anti-static protection and locking safety handles. As with most SANKEY valve designs, our valve comes standard with an integrally cast top flange designed for ease of actuator mounting. Areas of application: Pharmaceutical/ Petrochemical/ Energy/ Plastics/ Oil and Gas /Cement and lubrication
|Sr.No.||PART NAME||STAINLESS STEEL||CARBON STEEL||QTY|
|1||Body||ASTM A479 SS316||A105||1|
|2||END CONN.||ASTM A479 SS316||A105||1|
|3||BALL||ASTM A276 SS316||ASTM A276 SS316||1|
|4||STEM||ASTM A479 SS316||ASTM A479 SS316||1|
|10||STEM THRUST WASHER||GFT||GFT||1|
|13||END CONN. O-RING||VITON||VITON||1|
|14||STUD||ASTM A193 GR. B8M||ASTM A193 GR.B7||6|
|15||NUT||ASTM A194 GR. 8M||ASTM A194 GR.2H||6|