The usual cavity between ball and housing in non- cavity free ball valves give cause for disturbance because residual products can crystallize, polymerize and so affect the function.
- Clean, non- false product
- No sediments of expensive products in the ball valve housing
Push Fit Insert design
Because of the further distance from the actuator mounting flange to the vessel, it makes the automation of the ball valve and isolation of the vessel very convenient.
- Easy maintenance, quick dismantling, assembly thus fast turnaround time for the valve
- Low torque design
- Avoids unnecessary load on the seat and seals
Fire-safe tested and approved
SANKEY Wafer ball valves of the WF series have been tested successfully per British Standard BS 6755 and API-607.The material utilized for the soft seals in "fire-safe" valves remains dependent upon the required chemical resistance to suit the fluid, the application and operation conditions.
When fire does break out, it is important that it does not spread through failures in pipe-work systems. Even under the most extreme conditions shut-off valves provide :
- Secure Operation
- Reliable Sealing in shut-off position
- Reliable Sealing to the outside