• Fire safe design as per API-607
• Cavity filler available
• Full bore
• 2-piece fabricated jacket, welded to valve body.
• Double sealing of body insert
• One piece body design
• Adjustable and maintenance free stem sealing with additional O-ring
Design Per Customer Requirements:
• Metal to metal sealing system for high pressure, high temperature and abrasive operating conditions
• Ball valve design customizable to special vessel flanges
• Piping acc. to customer request e.g. thread, Flanged etc.
• Extended stem
• Antistatic- Design
• Scraper chamfer for cutting viscous product
Actuator mounting flange:
- Type: Single Piece Flanged End Jacketed Ball Valve
- Port: Full Bore
- Size: - 15 mm to 250mm NB
- Pressure Rating: -
ASME #150 PN 20
ASME #300 PN 50
- Temperature Range: - 35 Deg C to 538 Deg C
- Body Materials: - Stainless Steel / Carbon Steel / Alloys
- Design Standard: - API 6D rev 23; ISO 17292 rev 2004
- End Flanges: - ASME B16.5 2013
- Face to Face Dimension: - ASME B16.10 Rev 2009
- Fire safe design: API-607 Rev 2010
- Testing: API 598 Rev 2009
- Sour Service: NACE MOR 0175 Rev 2009
- Documents: BS/EN 10204-3.1 REV 2004
FULL JACKETED BALL VALVE
Sankey Full Jacketed Ball valves are designed in Single-Piece Welded Jacket construction for Standard Bore valves. The jacket extends from one flange to other which is generally oversize with face to face dimension of corresponding valve. The jacket comes in two-piece construction welded together. The jackets of the valves can be rated for heat transfer media pressure up to 22 bars, In Standard design the jacket is rated at 10.3 bars. The valve can also be used in FDA / Sanitary Applications.
Jacketed ball valves to handle highly viscous materials or materials that solidify at ambient temperatures are available for use with steam or another heat transfer media.
Also available in #600 to #1500 pressure rating (Custom valve)
Valve Application: Filter dryer / vacuum dryer / Stirrer vessel / Reactor / Other vessel
Areas of application: Chemical/ Pharmaceutical/ Food /Cosmetics
Media: Bitumen Application / Fluids / Emulsion/ Syrup / Paint / Food Product (Chocolate etc.) / Granulate material / Molten Sulphur
SANKEY Jacketed Ball Valve
The usual cavity between ball and housing in non- cavity free ball valves give cause for disturbance because residual products can crystallize, polymerize and so affect the function.
› Clean, non- false product
› No sediments of expensive products in the ball valve housing
Fire-safe tested and approved
SANKEY Wafer ball valves of the WF series have been tested successfully per British Standard BS 6755 and API-607.The material utilized for the soft seals in "fire-safe" valves remains dependent upon the required chemical resistance to suit the fluid, the application and operation conditions.
When fire does break out, it is important that it does not spread through failures in pipe-work systems. Even under the most extreme conditions shut-off valves provide:
• Secure Operation • Reliable Sealing in shut-off position • Reliable Sealing to the outside